Sunday 25 August 2013

Polyvore



Today I also joined up to an account called Polyvore, which I have instantly fallen in love with!

It's amazing, you can piece together clothing ideas and even like other peoples. It's actually a bit like pinterest which I also love!

I have made two 'sets' they're called.
This first one I made is slightly to show off my love of unicorns, and also to show off how easy a casual outfit can be practical for summer and for winter. The set I made is to show how to wear it in summer, but by adding a leather jacket you're set for the cold!
Take a look...


Casual

Casual by iamoliviaf 





I made another one which was called 'Summer Lovin' which shows off some of my favourite pastel colours which are easy to wear in the summer, perfect with a tan! 




Summer Lovin

Summer Lovin by iamoliviaf 



Hope you all enjoy! and please go ahead and follow me at: iamoliviaf

No comments:

Post a Comment