Sunday 25 August 2013

CAN Associates

So, as nervous as it is, I start my work experience on Tuesday!

I'm joining up to CAN Associates which I am unbelievably excited for, for a two week placement.
For all of you who are unaware of CAN, they are a PR, Celebrity Management, Photography, Events and Edorsement service who focus within the entertainment industry.
Some of their clients include well known faces such as:

  • Peter Andre
  • Amy Childs
  • Gemma Collins
  • Stephanie Pratt 
  • Ortisé Williams
And that's just to name a few! I am very excited, it's all the way out in west sussex so I will be staying with my best friend as her mum lives very near. It's a two week work placement and I will be keeping you all up to speed with pictures and letting you know how i'm getting on!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment