Sunday 1 September 2013

Work Experience

Work experience is going extremely well, even though I travel 1 hour 15 minutes twice a day which changes depending on the traffic which is usually an absolute nightmare! It's definitely worth it though, I love it.

Each day is different and I've done a lot of things such as press cuttings, helping with press reports, writing press releases etc. It's exciting, the client base that Can Associates has is very impressive.

So as I've been there this past week I felt I should make some polyvore sets of clothes that are perfect for work experience that you can dress up or down depending on the company you're working for. I made a few of these because within work experience I get very stuck with what to wear even when the dress code is 'smart/casual', because what does that even mean?

Hopefully this helps :)

x


1
Work Experience Attire

2

Work Experience Attire


3


Work Experience Attire



No comments:

Post a Comment