Wednesday 27 November 2013

Christmas is coming!

I thought it was time my blog got a bit more festive! As we all know its only 28 days until christmas which I could not be any more excited about.

Christmas is without a doubt my favourite time of the year, sitting by the fire, drinking hot chocolate, wrapping up warm, and of course christmas shopping.
This Christmas I have a lot to look forward to, for my sister Stef's 23rd birthday, myself and my other sister Leanne got us 3 tickets to go and see Cindrella at The Shaw Theatre in London. This will be on the 22nd which could not be at a better time, because who doesn't love city life at Christmas? Well, apart from those manic shoppers who leave all their christmas shopping until a few days before, I'm sure I'll spot a few on my travels!

Quite recently I just got over my phobia of underground trains. Since then i've been up to London twice   and been on tubes many times throughout the day, now I must say, how did I ever survive in London before?! Getting taxis anywhere now seems absolutely ridiculous. Before I used to think London was quite a hassle, but now I could be there all day. I'm coming to terms with the London Underground (although i'm still very confused) so it's a good job all my friends know the tube line like the back of their hand.

I'll be posting pictures up of my Christmas trips into London to keep you all updated!

Liv x

No comments:

Post a Comment