Sunday 1 December 2013

Family Fun!

So this weekend; 30th November- 2nd December I came home from University to go to a family gathering because my Nanny is going away for Christmas and she wanted to see us all before she jets off to sunny Portugal (slightly jealous? yes!).

I couldn't love my family any more if I tried, whenever we're all together there is constant laughter and happiness. The atmosphere could not get any better, especially with my gorgeous cousins running around. Josh who is 13, and towering over me, when I saw him I was in total shock, it's scary to see how much he is growing into a very mature young man. My other cousin Jacob is definitely following in Josh's footsteps, and is growing up far too quickly. Unfortunately my other cousin Jess, who is 13 wasn't there which was a shame, she's practically a mini-me, such a girly girl!
Although I was extremely pleased to see my 3 year old cousin, Grace Elizabeth who is one of my best friends, literally. I know you'll read this and think, a 3 year old, and a 20 year old? OK. But honestly, whenever we're together we're practically joint by the hip. We were also graced by the presence of her new baby brother William who is now 5 weeks old.


Whenever my family are all together we tend to get a bit crazy, we all think it's socially acceptable to do Jaeger bomb, Tequila and Sambuca shots at 4pm on a Saturday, but hey, like my dad would say "It's 10 o'clock somewhere" So of course, the time didn't stop us- and we all enjoyed a shot. Even my nan (who is 73 may I add).



No comments:

Post a Comment