Monday 30 December 2013

A Farrell Christmas

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas, I know I certainly did, I thought I'd give you a quick insight to a Farrell Christmas!
On Christmas eve my sisters went out to Beaconsfield to a pub called The Saracen's Head, it's lovely. However I watched films with my parents, we watched Anchorman 1 and Ted. I then picked my two sisters up, as well as Leanne's friend Emma- whom of which were all slightly merry. But hey ho, it's Christmas.

Even though my sisters and I are all over the age of 20, my mum will still wait until we're all asleep before putting ANY presents underneath the tree, which still keeps the excitement in Christmas; I love it! 
So 7:30am came around and my mum unleashed Riley into my room with his flashing collar (which he wears when he goes on night time walks so people are aware, it's amazing it flashes pink, blue, orange, yellow; I advise all dog owners buy one!). We opened all the presents within an hour, we got the most exciting presents. From my sisters I got a clutch bag as well as a 'Segway Adventure' which sounds amazing. My parents also got us a spa day which I absolutely love, I've been to quite a few spa days now they are the best thing. I can just never afford them- eek.
My grandparents then came round, who opened their presents even though they always say we shouldn't spend any money on them- we thought it was necessary; my nan loves a scarf I own from River Island so my sisters and I found a perfect light pink and cream one we knew she would love, so grabbed that, and a personalised 'Mr Bump. Grampy' mug; which is spot on, my grampy has been through some of the worst things a person can, a hammer through his head, a drill through his knee and a heart attack. But he has come through the worst, so he literally IS Mr Bump.
We all went out to dinner at The Crazy Bear which is in Beaconsfield; has anybody been?

We had the most loveliest day; with a lot of champagne, wine and samba shots. Fair to say we were all pretty merry. Every Christmas evening we always play games; so we played Telestrations which is also a great game.

Boxing day is also one of my favourite days; it's where all my family get together and it's the best atmosphere; full of laughter and happiness. It's amazing to see my family there is so many of us, I love my big family! My little cousin Grace who I've told you all about- my BFF- even gave me a lovely present which made me well up. It was a pink coaster which said 'BFF- Best Friends Forever' on it- the fact she came and gave it to me and said she picked it out just melted my heart. She is honestly the sweetest little girl ever, everyone needs a BFF like her. My other cousin Jess wasn't there unfortunately; she was on a trip with her friend to Cardiff; neither was Jacob who spent it at home. However my cousin Josh was there who was showing me a picture of his Sully (Monsters Inc) onesie he got for Christmas, it was hilarious! He was playing cards for most of the day and sharing them typical cheesy jokes with Stef's boyfriend Chris. As well as being blessed with my amazing aunty and uncles who are constantly entertaining, and making everyone laugh. 

Honestly I had one of the best Christmases. I hope you all did too! 

Let me know what you got :)
Liv x

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog Olivia a wonderful Christmas, you and your sisters are brilliant so tolerant of your younger relatives, full of fun, a joy to be around and very much loved

    ReplyDelete