Friday 3 January 2014

Christmas Pictures!

So, as promised I wanted to upload a few photos from Christmas and Boxing Day- However due to me getting a new phone it has taken me a while to sort everything out, but I've managed to do it! So take a look :)

My amazing dad; who occasionally gets told he looks like Mr. Bean (and yes you can agree; it's an ongoing joke now)

My amazing grandparents; They are two of the most important people in my life

And there's always time for Champagne at Christmas; Well for the Farrell's there is!

Again with my amazing Grandparents 

And it seemed appropriate for Leanne and I to get out of the car at the petrol station and pose with the fun hats we found in Steff's car.

Even my mum got involved! (We were all a little merry)

My dad is pulling a nice face…. However my beautiful family at Boxing Day Lunch


Remember I told you about the BFF Coaster? This would be it! 

Leanne and baby William; who is evidently camera shy
Did anyone order a Grace in a box? 

Daddy & Steff 


My two absolutely beautiful sisters (triplets, yes I am aware)

Ma & Pa getting rather merry over after dinner drinks!

And how could I forget; my absolutely beautifully demon-eyed dog Riley- my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment