Tuesday 24 December 2013

Festive Fun

7 hours and counting until it's FINALLY Christmas. My favourite time of the year, only waited 364 days for this. Like I mentioned in my previous posts I had lots of fun things to do over this Christmas holidays.
My sister Leanne works in Travel PR and recently did work with Oritse Williams, I'm sure you're all aware, he's 1/4 of JLS who are now officially broken up. To thank Leanne for her hard work with Oritse he very kindly gave her two tickets to the JLS concert, now i'm no die-hard fan, but it'd be rude to turn it down surely? So we politely accepted and got on our way- on the tube again may I add- So we arrived at the o2 to be greeted by a man saying we needed to go to the 'JLS Guestlist' booth- which wasn't even open yet. So off we went to get some food, however we didn't feel like queueing for 1 hour to get a seat, so a hot dog and the floor would have to do. 
After eating, we then went back to the booth and queued for our tickets, after queueing behind JB's dad Keith the whole time, we received our tickets and made our way in. We were row B of the 'Friends and Family' section. 
So, we had, Oritse's neighbours to the left of me, Aston's best friend in front of us and JB's parents and siblings behind us. Probably the best seats I'll ever have for a concert, shame it was for JLS- but again, they were free tickets, you just can't complain.





 Not only did I go to the JLS concert this Christmas, I also attended The Shaw Theatre on the 22nd to see Cinderella; the Theatre is one of my absolute favourite things to do so I thoroughly enjoyed it. Like I've previously said in a post, I went to Cinderella for one of my sisters birthday's, however all 3 of us went.
Francine Lewis (The hilarious impressionist from BGT) was in fact the Fairy Godmother, as well as showing off her talent of impersonating some familiar faces of ITV; Sharon Osborne, Katie Price and Cheryl Cole.




Apparently; my sisters and I all look identical, what do you think?

As well as these fun antics, we've also been having fun within the Farrell Family Household; even our dog Riley has clearly been getting into the Christmas spirit.


We also got highly into the Christmas spirit, my sister Leanne and I made a mini-gingerbread village, including three gingerbread WOMEN representing myself, Leanne and Stef. I won't lie, we didn't do a great job, in fact it was pretty poorly constructed and decorated; my parents even laughed at it and said it looked like children had done it- Damn, I guess a job as a builder or plasterer is out of the question…


I hope you all have an amazing Christmas tomorrow and a lovely New Year.
See you all again in 2014.

Liv x


No comments:

Post a Comment