Tuesday 17 December 2013

Lights, Camera, Action!

Sorry I haven't written a recent post, I've been so busy with not only my work Uni work, but also helping out one of my flat mates with his!
He studies Fashion Photography at Southampton Solent and asked if I would be his assistant on a few of his shoots, i've helped him on quite a lot of his previous shoots, one we did in the middle of the New Forrest was amazing; but all I pretty much did was run around and distract him as well as the model. It was great. Although I'm sure he didn't enjoy it so i'm not really sure why he invited me back again, but anyway of course I couldn't resist. (It's lucky that we're all friends aye)

The shoot was for a campaign of his to promote a Faux Leather collection within Zara- He also did a few digital campaigns which he then used InDesign and placed them in London Underground Bilboards; they looked fab!
Check out his work; his tumblr is http://danielbirchphotography.tumblr.com

Here are a few snaps and videos of the shoot that I took of behind the scenes.






No comments:

Post a Comment