Friday 3 January 2014

Epiphany

So, I've recently had an epiphany (which is a word I love by the way); I've been coming across a lot of them pictures with quotes in and I've been mesmerised by one:


When I saw this; I was a bit taken back. For some reason it really stuck in my head and it's all I've been thinking about since, and it's so true.
People will forever dream about doing things but will never do them because they find a reason not to, I have a tattoo, on my left hip which reads 'Live the life you dream'. Something I strongly believe in.

I argue that if you want to do something, if you dream it, you can do it. If you imagine yourself in 20 years time living in LA in a mansion, do it, nothing can stop you, if any opportunity comes your way take it, because you don't know what will happen.

I have recently had a death in my family and if it has made me realise at least one thing it's that life really is too short, so take it as it comes, don't plan too much, don't think about it too hard and don't make it too complicated for yourself. Take each day as it comes and you will live as a happy person. Life your life with no regrets, do everything and anything. 

There are many things I want to do in life, I want to see the world before settling into a job, I want to spend a day living like someone else, I want to help a 3rd world country, I want to help animals, I want to work abroad. Yes that is a lot of things I want to do; but who's going to tell me I can't? 

So here comes my conclusion, I believe we take things for granted in this world, there is a reason it was put on this planet, so go and figure out why. Is it because it's beautiful to look at? Is it because it makes you smile? Or make you cry? You won't know until you find out for yourself, people act as if someone is stood behind us with a knife to our back forcing us to do or not to do certain things, but the only barrier is yourself. You are the only person stopping you. So if you have an option to do something, do it, because no body can predict the future; everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment