Saturday 15 February 2014

Dr Death


Today on The Daily Mail I read something that made me sick to my stomach, Terminally sick children have been secretly given deadly overdoses by British doctors in illegal mercy killings. Retired GP claims that ‘One or two children over the last few years have been killed’. This act is called ‘Euthanasia’, Belgium became the first country in the world to allow this of children and it sickens me to know this is happening informally in Britain.

The fact that people can live with themselves knowing that they have given innocent sick children an overdose on painkillers makes me question what is wrong with this world. There are absolutely no words for someone who deliberately takes the lives of patients after being given permission.

What gives anybody the right to take someone else’s life? Everyone dies and yes I get that but it will happen when it happens. No one put any power in these people’s hands to take these poor children’s lives. It sickens me that this is happening in Britain; where this act is illegal under British Law. We put all of our trust in doctors that they will help us get better, but no this has completely changed my perception of British doctors. How are we meant to trust that they are doing anything for our health benefits, when they could be doing the total opposite?

It maybe euthanasia in Belgium, but here in the UK, it’s murder.


What do you think?

Liv x

No comments:

Post a Comment