Friday 14 February 2014

Team Farrell

I seem to be having a lot of moments recently where I get smacked in the face with really what is important in life.
I’m not going to sit and preach to you all but I’ve realised over the past few days just how important my family are to me.  You get upset about something, who do you call? Your family. You’re proud of something you’ve done and want to shout to the high heavens so who do you call? Your family.
There’s a reason for this and it’s that your family are the only people in the world that will love you unconditionally and will be proud of you no matter how small the achievement.
They will pick you up when you fall down and isn’t it weird that your parents know exactly what to say to you to make you feel better or just put a smile on your face? Having my parents be proud of me is everything I aim for in life and when I see that it makes me happy.
People always say that the only worry a parent has in their life is their child not being happy, but it’s the exact same on the other side. We all cry when we see our parents cry because they are the strong ones and to see them break down breaks our hearts. It’s horrible knowing any member of your family are going through any sort of struggle.

So then I come to my conclusion that you really cannot get better then my family. Each member of my family brings a different yet amazing aspect to us, which make us whole. I don’t know anyone that does as much for others as my mum, without a doubt the strongest, most amazing, most caring and selfless women I know- my absolute idol. As for my dad, you really can’t get better, I’ve never known a man to work so hard, he deserves every success he gets in life because he works extremely hard for my family and aims to give us three girls everything. I really do have my dad on a pedestal, I look up to him in every aspect in life; I’m a complete daddy’s girl. Them two as a team are unstoppable, anything can come our way and they will be there in force.
Where my two sisters are involved it’s hard for me to sum them up because unless you know them you will never understand just how incredible these two girls are, the most beautiful, inspirational girls I’ve ever had the pleasure to know in my life. My best friends.

They say there is power in numbers, well 5 must be pretty powerful. Come at us world.


Team Farrell!

No comments:

Post a Comment